Blog Submission Guidelines
Do you have something you'd like to share on the JennaBenna blog? Maybe a positive experience in your chapter or a “how to” guide for recruitment or navigating college life. We are looking for guest bloggers to appear from time to time on our blog. Our guidelines are outlined below.
What we Accept
- Sometimes we look for specific topics, but generally we are always interested in articles about sorority life, tips for recruitment, craft ideas, experiences you have had, philanthropy projects, etc.
- We want original and unique content.
- Your submission is exclusive to JennaBenna, so we don't allow reposting of the same article to your blog or another site, although we do encourage you to post a link to the guest article on your own blog.
Guest Post Format
- Your name or nickname will be introduced in the first line as “Guest Blogger”.
- Article Text: Web readers have short attention spans. Roughly 500-1000 words.
- Author Byline – All articles need some information about you. We can link to your website or blog here, so don't forget to include those URLs.
How do I submit my article?
- Attach article in Word or Html format.
- Feel free to attach photos that relate to your post or even a photo of you!
- JennaBenna will not send confirmation of every submission, but we will send you a link if your blog is published.
- When will the article be published? Generally, we like to do our Guest Blogger posts on Wednesday mornings.
- Do I get final say over how the article looks? All submissions may be edited.
- Can changes be made after the article is published? Sure, if there are minor edits, just let us know.
- You will need to read and answer readers' comments. Having you, the guest author, answer comments add to credibility and better response.
- You should promote your post on social media sites.
- You should post a link to your guest article on your own blog or website to inform your readers about your article.